Quote of the Day

"1o out of 10 people die, so don't take life so seriously."

Email me at: Thesandlot777@aim.com

Related Links I Recommend

Thursday, June 5, 2008

NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS



About two months ago I found myself contemplating getting a new graphics card to replace my on-board graphics. I knew I needed a card that could support HDMI but i did not want to spend a fortune. I spent days looking for the right card when I finally decided on the MSI NX8600GTS Diamond Plus GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 . I made this purchase at one of my favorite sites, Newegg.com.
After receiving my product it took me about 10 minutes to get it up and running. Within 10 minutes after that I had a dual monitor display running. I had and still have not had any compatibility issues or any other issues on that note. It has done everything I have asked it to do. I run a HP w2408h and a Samsung SyncMaster 920BW. I use the HDMI on my HP and the DVI on my Samsung. I have done some gaming and have also had no issues.
Overall, I have complaints and it fits my needs perfectly. If you aren't looking to do hard core gaming but still want a good quality graphics card. This is the one. If you have any questions about this or any other products you can email me at thesandlot777@aim.com or just comment.

No comments: