Quote of the Day

"1o out of 10 people die, so don't take life so seriously."

Email me at: Thesandlot777@aim.com

Related Links I Recommend

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Logitech MX 3200


Logitech has always made very good products that you can rely on. My office is filled with different Logitech products. A more recent purchase I made was the Logitech MX 3200 wireless desktop. I bought this to replace a Microsoft wireless desktop. The Microsoft product's wireless capabilities just were not cutting it. The Logitech desktop was better in just about every aspect. The wireless radius is at least 20 feet. I personally use this feature to control the music while sitting on my bed.
The mouse is very comfortable although my hand seems a bit big to grip it like it is meant to be gripped. It has several different buttons with programmable functions. The scroll wheel is nice and quiet, as is the clicking. One disappointment though is the fact that the outer coating of sealant peeled off near where my thumb rests.
The keyboard is also nearly perfect. It has a nice pad near where your palms rest. I also enjoy the fact that the buttons are nice and quiet. It has a zooming feature on the left side of the keyboard that seems very pointless unless in certain programs. It also has several other buttons and functions that I never use. It has a useful clock LCD screen on the top of the keyboard.
The USB device that recieves the wireless signal is very small in contrast to the microsoft version. It also has an extender that you can use if you would rather have it on top of your desk.
The battery length of this product AMAZING. I have owned the keyboard and mouse for over 3 months and I have not had to change the batteries once.
Overall I would give this product 4 and half stars out of 5. (If you have any questions you can email me at thesandlot777@aim.com)

No comments: