Quote of the Day

"1o out of 10 people die, so don't take life so seriously."

Email me at: Thesandlot777@aim.com

Related Links I Recommend

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dual Monitor Setup

As I have already mentioned in my last two posts, I have purchased a new video card as well as a new monitor. What I did not discuss was my two monitor setup.
Having a second monitor has increased my productivity more than you could imagine. Instead of having to pull up multiple applications, I am able to spread out each of the programs I am running and see everything at once. On my smaller 17 inch screen I usually keep itunes and my aim windows open. On my right 24 inch monitor i usually keep programs I am constantly working such as firefox.
Another positive about having two monitors is that I can play xbox on the screen on the right using the method I mentioned in one of my previous posts. While playing xbox I am capable of watching videos online, talking to friends on aim, and basically anything else I want to do.


The only negative effect of this system is the simple fact that I want MORE, MORE, and MORE. I just want more and more screen space to spread out my programs. In fact, once i get the money I plan on buying yet another graphics card and monitor.
I am so enthusiastic about having two monitors that I believe it should be your next computer upgrade. You WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED. You have my word on that. Like always you can ask me any questions by commenting or emailing me at thesandlot777@aim.com

No comments: