Quote of the Day

"1o out of 10 people die, so don't take life so seriously."

Email me at: Thesandlot777@aim.com

Related Links I Recommend

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HP w2408h


NOW to talk about what I originally intended on talking about. Computer Gadgets. I have always been interested in computers and I bought my first computer at age 12. I have upgraded computers with just about every piece of hardware you can imagine. What I never realized was that all of this interior upgrades were not doing me very much if I could not enjoy what I was seeing through my screen.
I decided to go monitor shopping. I hit just about every website i knew of and every retail store around my house. I finally decided to purchase the Hp w2408h monitor. It is a GIANT screen, with several great funcions.
Before I tell you about those functions though, I would like to bring up the price of the product. Yes, I am aware that the price tag can make you think twice about purchasing it. But believe me when I tell you, it is worth every cent.
First of all, the rotating and viewing adjustments are superior to any product out there. It can go up and down. Twist side to side and even rotate for a upright viewing perspective.
The brightness and colors are also spectacular. When I compare it to my old Samsung monitor sitting right next to it (dual monitor display) it blows it away. The on-screen adjustments with the controls at the bottom of the monitor are also very handy.
Lastly, and most important to me was the option to plug in both a vga and a hdmi cable into the monitor. This allows me to not only hook up my computer to the monitor, but also my xbox 360. What makes this so handy though, is the fact that you can change sources with the flick of a button. All you have to do is press "menu" twice on the monitor.
Overall, this is THE best monitor I have ever owned and I would recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade. I have an advertisement for this specific product at the top right hand side of my blog.

No comments: